Pay all your Bills in One Place!
Did you know that besides the essentials - utilities, cell phone, mortgages and credit card bills - you can also pay your monthly gym membership and even the babysitter? Online Bill Pay makes it possible to pay almost any person or company in the U.S.
Let's get started. Follow these quick, easy steps:
- Have your paper bill handy
- Sign into your Online Banking Account
- Navigate to Payment Center
- Click on the Add Company or Person button
- Search for your biller
- If you don't find your biller, you'll need to enter their information
- Enter Account Number from your bill
- Fill in the address you'd mail your payment to
- Give it a nickname that helps you identify the bill
- Select a payee
- Enter payment amount
- Select the date you want the payee to receive the payment
- Click Send Money
One place and one password to manage all your bills:
what could be easier?
Can't find stamps?
Use Bill Pay to pay anyone
You can pay almost anyone in the United States: national bank card companies, mortgage or auto loan companies, department stores, your landscaper or the babysitter.
However, individuals or businesses outside the United States and its territories are not eligible for Bill Pay services. Tax payments and court-ordered payments can be made with Bill Pay, but they are not covered by the CheckFree Guarantee.