Bill Payment Reminders!
No one ever likes to forget things, especially important things like making sure your bill is paid on time. Now you don't have to with Online Bill Pay Reminders! The alerts are emailed directly to you. They will remind you when a bill is due, if a bill hasn't been paid by the due date and when a payment has been sent. So, take the pressure off and set up your reminders today. It's easy, here's how:
- Sign into your Online Banking Account
- Navigate to the Payment Center
- Select the bill you want to set up
- Select the Reminders link
- Enter a typical due date and amount for the bill
- Choose how often you receive the bill
- Enter when you want to be reminded
- Enter your email address
- Choose when to be notified
- Click on Send Reminders
Know when your bills are due and paid with reminders
Never miss a payment!
set up alerts and reminders with Bill Pay
Remember alerts and reminders do not automatically set up payments for you; you'll need to still set up the payment yourself.
Click the reminders button for the payee you want to set up reminders for and click set up reminders. Answer all the questions and choose all the options that fit your needs.