Your Bills Delivered to
Your Online Bill Pay
Did you know you could receive your paper bills electronically, delivered directly to your bill pay account? eBills give you the convenience of no longer waiting to receive bills in the mail or having to sign into your biller's site. eBills are available from hundreds of companies, which give you the convenience of having one place to view and pay your bills. Let’s get started by activating your eBills!
Below are the steps to activate your eBill.
- Sign into your Online Banking Account
- Navigate to the Payment Center
- Select the bill that shows the option for eBills and click Request eBills
- Answer the prompted questions
- Verify your identity, it depends on the biller
i. Last 4 of SSN
ii. Account Number
- Just eBill
- Paper and eBill
- Do it as a trial
- Agree to the Ts & Cs
- Click Add
- If other eBills are available, you can set those up, too
Activate your eBills:
Eliminate the clutter…
activate your electronic bills (eBills)
Need a paper copy of your bill…
print your eBill
eBill is an electronic version of your bill delivered directly to your bill pay account. Log in today to activate.
If you pay an eBill through any payment channel outside of the eBill option, you will need to file the current eBill so that the status will read Paid.
To file an e-bill:
- Access your Online Bill Pay Account
- Click the Activity tab from the top menu bar
- Locate the payment that shows the status as Unpaid
- Click on View Details under the "Action" Section
- Click File Bill
- Select how the payment was made, and then click "File Bill"
- Click "Save Changes"